[triangle-zpug] Call for votes: whether/when to have another meeting before end of year

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Nov 3 00:14:21 CET 2003

We normally meet on the fourth Wednesday of the month.  I'm looking at the
calendar, and that would put the next two meetings on the evening before
Thanksgiving and the evening before Christmas.  So, those meetings are
definitely off.

The question:
Should we simply not meet again until January, or should we attempt one more
meeting before the new year?

If you'd like to see one more meeting, what times would work for you?  Are
Wednesday's good?  Say, the first or second Wednesday in December?