[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG May 2003 Meeting: ReportLab - PDF made easy

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 17:46:07 +0000

On Monday 12 May 2003 11:19 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:
> The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its next meeting on
> Wednesday, May 28, at 6:30 p.m. in Raleigh, NC.  We will be meeting in the
> DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III, who has kindly permitted us to use
> their meeting room, on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  Directions to Venture III
> are below.  Ian Sparks will be giving a talk on the ReportLab library.

I just thought that I'd remind everyone about our TriZPUG meeting this week.
I'll finally be able to attend again (yay!),  I'm looking forward to seeing
everyone again.

Regards,
---Tom