[personal] Re: [triangle-zpug] March meeting: should we cancel?

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:36:21 +0000

On Friday 14 March 2003 07:44 pm, Hariharan Gopalan wrote:

> tom, did you get to watch the Zope talk video,

No.  I haven't had time to look into it since I still have to finish my slides
for PyCon. :)

> I gave the tapes to Rob from Zope,

I think that he'll be at PyCon.  I'll try to talk to him before then and see
whether I can get anything from him then.

> I was too busy fiddling with the video camera, and could not pay
> attention to the talk, so would love to watch it too.

I'm sorry it was so distracting for you.  Thank you very much for taping the
talks!  From both the TriZPUG and from me personally...we really appreciate
it!

---Tom