[personal] Re: [triangle-zpug] March meeting: should we cancel?

Hariharan Gopalan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:44:24 -0500

I am in town, so please count me in if we are having a meeting,

tom, did you get to watch the Zope talk video, I gave the tapes to Rob from
Zope,

I was too busy fiddling with the video camera, and could not pay attention
to the talk, so would love to watch it too.

Hari