[triangle-zpug] March meeting: should we cancel?

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:44:16 +0000

On Sunday 09 March 2003 08:36 am, Tom Bryan wrote:
> We normally meet on the fourth Wednesday of the month.  This month, that
> would be March 26.
> Anyway, I won't be here for our March meeting.  If you won't either, then
> we'll cancel the meeting.  If most of you (especially our room sponsor)
> will be in town, then I'd be happy to make arrangements for a March
> meeting.
>
> Votes?

Okay.  The only people who have responded so far are going to PyCon or won't
be in town.  Anyone else?  Does anyone want to meet in Raleigh in March, or
should we just cancel the meeting and meet again in April?

---Tom