[triangle-zpug] June meeting cancelled!

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Jun 22 23:55:24 EDT 2003

I had tentatively scheduled a meeting for this Wednesday, June 25, but we
will *not* be meeting this week.  I repeat,

    No June TriZPUG Meeting

I was unable to line up a speaker, and attendence has generally been too poor
when we don't have someone with something prepared.  Of course, if a dozen
people on the list spontaneously decide that they'd reeeally like to meet
this week, that's fine.  Please use this list to organize it.  I just don't
want to tie up our room host for a meeting of 3 people.

I think that I already have a speaker for July, so we'll meet again next
month.

Have a good week,