[triangle-zpug] Anyone want to talk at June meeting?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Jun 4 01:13:18 EDT 2003

I currently have no topic and no planned speaker for our June 25 meeting.
Attendence seems best when we have a prepared topic and/or a speaker.  I'd
like to have something selected this week so that anyone who has to do prep
work would have a couple of weeks and weekends to put something together.

Some suggestions (I'm not volunteering 'cause I don't know whether I'll be
able to make it to that meeting yet):
1) What's changed in Python since 1.5.2?  How, when, why to use it?
2) Python XML-RPC
3) Twisted (I believe someone suggested this topic at our last meeting)

Any suggestions?  More importantly, any volunteers?