[triangle-zpug] New to Zope

bart hubbard bart at barthubbard.com
Thu Jul 31 13:15:14 EDT 2003

Greetings,

I'm new to Zope, and currently working on a project to help redesign and
deploy a website to be managed by Zope (which is currently not in Zope).
Learning about it has been very interesting, but I have no peers who have
any experience with it, and am looking for advice & help.  Can anyone
suggest a good source of Zope expertise?  We considered a support contract
w/Zope.com, but it's a bit expensive.  We are willing to pay for
consultation, though.

I hope this e-mail is OK to send the user group like this.

Thanks,
Bart Hubbard