[triangle-zpug] January 29 Meeting Announcement

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:51:14 +0500

On Friday 24 January 2003 03:43 am, Tom Bryan wrote:

> month won.  I am still trying to confirm the meeting room reservation with
> our host for our next meeting, but I wanted to send out this announcement
> so that you could all reserve the evening for TriZPUG.

The meeting room is confirmed!  We will start at 6:30 in the DELTA conference
room(s) in the Venture III building on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  I hope to
see all of you there this Wednesday!

> Directions to Venture III:
> Directions will follow once the conference room reservation is confirmed.

Directions to NCSU's Centennial Campus
http://centennial.ncsu.edu/howtogethere/htgh.htm

Directions to the Venture III building
http://lts.ncsu.edu/about/venture3.html
Skip step #3 since the meeting is after hours.

---Tom