[triangle-zpug] Proposed new meeting time/location

Ian Sparks triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:34:08 -0500

The Wednesdays are better but both work for me.

- Ian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Bryan [mailto:tbryan@python.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 1:06 PM
To: triangle-zpug@python.net
Subject: [triangle-zpug] Proposed new meeting time/location

I propose the following location:

DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III on NCSU's Centennial Campus

And one of the following days (please vote, I need to choose one):

Fourth Wednesday of the month (starting Wed, Jan 29)
First Thursday of the month (starting Thur, Feb 6)

I'm not sure which of the groups on this page =20
http://www.neverwhere.org/~steve/triangle/groups.html are still active, =
but=20
those two days seem to have minimal conflict with other groups in our =
area=20
that may attract the same crowd. =20

As far as time, I'd say 6:30 - 7:30+, just like our previous meetings, =
if that=20
works for our hosts at UNC. =20

If you have something to say about our meeting time (and you actually =
plan to=20
attend meetings :-)), place your vote now.  I'll take a final tally on=20
Wednesday (January 22) so that I can announce the next meeting by =
Friday. =20