[triangle-zpug] Proposed new meeting time/location

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:05:53 +0500

I propose the following location:

DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III on NCSU's Centennial Campus

And one of the following days (please vote, I need to choose one):

Fourth Wednesday of the month (starting Wed, Jan 29)
First Thursday of the month (starting Thur, Feb 6)

I'm not sure which of the groups on this page
http://www.neverwhere.org/~steve/triangle/groups.html are still active, but
those two days seem to have minimal conflict with other groups in our area
that may attract the same crowd.

As far as time, I'd say 6:30 - 7:30+, just like our previous meetings, if that
works for our hosts at UNC.

If you have something to say about our meeting time (and you actually plan to
attend meetings :-)), place your vote now.  I'll take a final tally on
Wednesday (January 22) so that I can announce the next meeting by Friday.

---Tom