[triangle-zpug] Call for votes! New meeting time/location

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 00:56:48 +0500

On Friday 10 January 2003 08:43 pm, James E. Blair wrote:
> I can offer the DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III on NCSU's
> Centennial Campus.  There is ample seating, and we can provide a
> projector.  Parking shouldn't be a problem after hours (we have a
> parking deck next to the building).

+1
That would be great for me!  I'm not sure how our Durham and Chapel Hill
members would feel about it. :-)  What do you think, gang?

> Apparently the external doors and
> elevators are locked at 7:00, so we may have to improvise there.

That could be a bit of a problem for anyone arriving late.  I know that a
couple people arrived at our last meeting after 7:00.  I suppose those with
cell phones might be able to call up to have someone come down.  Otherwise, I
guess it would be incentive for everyone to arrive on time!

> Any day is fine for me.  I think we have several people at the office
> with Python interest who could act as hosts.

Cool!

---Tom