[triangle-zpug] next meeting?

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:47:34 +0000

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 04:29 am, A M Thomas wrote:

> When's the next Zope/Python User Group meeting?  Did I miss
> (accidentally delete) the announcement?

Nope.  Sorry about the delay.  A crisis at work has been distracting me a bit
for the last couple of weeks.

Just yesterday, I started contacting our speaker and location sponsor off list
to confirm their availability.  At this point, I think that we should keep
our current "second Tuesday of the month" schedule.  Thus, the meeting will
be on January 14, if all goes well.

I know that we discussed changing the meeting night, but I think that we would
need to vote on a new meeting night a month or two in advance.  I wouldn't
want to try to switch that around for the January meeting now that it's
already January 7. :)

> Busy already, but looking forward to seeing everyone again,

Me, too.

---Tom