[triangle-zpug] Taping Wednesday's talks

Sam Brauer triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:00:08 -0500

I'll bring my camera and a tape just in case.
It's actually my wife's camera, and neither of us have used it much (I
even forgot we had it).  Anyway, we have one spare 8mm tape.  According
to the manual, that should store 2 hours of standard quality video.
Maybe his camera uses a different format.  (I really don't know much
about video camera media and formats.)