[triangle-zpug] Taping Wednesday's talks

Geoff Davis triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:36:29 -0500


> Does anybody have 8 mm tapes or do I need to pick some up on the way to
the
> meeting?

(If somebody else brings tapes, I'll be happy to kick in some money to
defray your costs.)

Geoff Davis
geoff@geoffdavis.net
http://www.geoffdavis.net


----- Original Message -----
From: "Geoff Davis" <geoff@geoffdavis.net>
To: <triangle-zpug@python.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [triangle-zpug] Taping Wednesday's talks


> Rob Page tells me that he will be bringing a camera but needs 2 or 3 8mm
> tapes.  He has offered to digitize the proceedings.  I don't know if he
has
> a tripod or not, so it would be great if you could bring yours, Hari!
>
> Does anybody have 8 mm tapes or do I need to pick some up on the way to
the
> meeting?
>
> Geoff Davis
> geoff@geoffdavis.net
> http://www.geoffdavis.net
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Sam Brauer" <sbrauer1@nc.rr.com>
> To: <triangle-zpug@python.net>
> Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:23 AM
> Subject: Re: [triangle-zpug] Taping Wednesday's talks
>
>
> > I can bring a video camera.  There's no tripod, but maybe we can cobble
> > together a way to prop it up.  Worst case it could be hand-held, but
> > that could be tiresome and result in a shaky recording.  If we go the
> > hand-held route, I'd be happy to tape one of the talks, and maybe
> > someone else would be kind enough to take over for the other?
> >
> > Hope the weather doesn't get too bad tonight.
> >
> > - Sam
> >
> > Geoff Davis wrote:
> > > Does anyone on the list have access to a video camera that we could
use
> > > to tape tomorrow's meeting?  After going through all the trouble of
> > > organizing tomorrow's meeting, Tom Bryan is being sent out of town by
> > > his employer, and he'd like to be able to see the talks.  In addition,
I
> > > think that a tape of these talks would be nice to be able to loan out
to
> > > interested parties since the subject matter is of fairly general
> interest.
> > >
> > > If you have access to a camera, please let me know.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Geoff
> > >
> > >
> > > Geoff Davis
> > > geoff@geoffdavis.net <mailto:geoff@geoffdavis.net>
> > > http://www.geoffdavis.net
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > triangle-zpug mailing list
> > triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
> > http://starship.python.net/mailman/listinfo/triangle-zpug
> >
> >
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> triangle-zpug mailing list
> triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
> http://starship.python.net/mailman/listinfo/triangle-zpug
>