[triangle-zpug] Taping Wednesday's talks

Sam Brauer triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:23:55 -0500

I can bring a video camera.  There's no tripod, but maybe we can cobble
together a way to prop it up.  Worst case it could be hand-held, but
that could be tiresome and result in a shaky recording.  If we go the
hand-held route, I'd be happy to tape one of the talks, and maybe
someone else would be kind enough to take over for the other?

Hope the weather doesn't get too bad tonight.

- Sam