[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG February Meeting: Zope - Two talks from the source

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:50:09 +0500

On Friday 21 February 2003 08:37 am, Tom Bryan wrote:
> The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its fourth
> meeting this Wednesday, February 26,

The official annoncement is now on the group's Wiki, and I've sent it to
comp.lang.python.announce, zope-announce, trilug's mailing list, and NCSU's
LUG's mailing list.  Please copy the message and send it along to other
groups related to Open Source and/or web development, especially in the
Triangle area.  As long as Zope Corp is in town, as many people as possible
should benefit from their presentation.

Unfortunately, my boss just recently decided to send me out of town next week,
and I will be unable to attend the meeting.  Agh!  Someone please take nice
notes (or better yet, video tape it!).  I'll want to see them when I get
back.  I'm leaving the rest of the organizing (such as checking the
NonMemberAttendee page to determine whether we have a large enough room,
introducing the speakers, figuring out whether taping the talk is practical,
etc.) to Geoff Davis.

Have fun,
---Tom