[triangle-zpug] Feb 26 meeting location?

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:49:40 +0000

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 02:21 pm, Sam Brauer wrote:

> Will this meeting be at the NCSU Centennial Campus location or elsewhere?

We intend to meet at the Centennial Campus location (the Venture III
building).

We've also been discussing the idea that, since Zope Corp is somewhat well
known outside of the Python community, we could advertise the meeting with
local groups related to web development and open source development.  If we
had too many people express interest, then we'd need to move the meeting to a
larger location.  I doubt the crowd will be *that* large, but I'd hate to be
unprepared.  I was thinking of simply asking those who plan to attend to put
their name on a Wiki page for this meeting so that we can plan for the size
of the audience.

Anyone have any objections?  Anyone have a better idea?

---Tom