[triangle-zpug] [announce] Zope Corp speaking at our Feb 26 meeting

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:50:05 +0000

Mark your calendars!  Don't miss the February meeting!

Some employees from Zope Corp. will be in the Triangle on February 26th, and
they have volunteered to speak at our TriZPUG meeting.  The current
(proposed) schedule looks like this:

      630p - 700p: Update on Zope Corp and demo of visible
      source intranet product (Rob Page)

      700p - 715p: Q&A

      715p - 800p: Update on Zope 3 (Jim Fulton)

      800p - 830p: Q&A

I'll have more details later, but I just wanted to give everyone an extra
early notice of the meeting because of the special speaker.  (Not that Hunter
and Geoff aren't special.  If you don't know what I mean, explaining it
probably won't help.)

---Tom