[triangle-zpug] Summary of December 2003 Meeting

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Fri Dec 12 20:27:00 CET 2003

I hope everyone had a good time at the meeting this week.  I gave an overview
to Python's socket, asyncore, and SocketServer modules.  The presentation was
somewhat hastily prepared, but I enjoyed making it.  Hopefully, everyone else
got something out of it, too.  I will clean up the slides a bit and put them
online in the next week or two.  I'll send a link when they're available.

We had 6 people at the meeting: Thomas and Paul from NCSU, the two guys from
Duke, and...uh...the other guy.  You'll have to excuse me.  I'm okay with
names, but I only see you guys once a month.  :-)  After the talk, we sat and
chatted a bit about Zope, application design, and the woes of working for the
public sector.

Happy holidays, everyone.  If we stick with our current meeting schedule, our
next meeting won't be until Wednesday, January 28.  If you're interested in
giving a talk at that meeting, please send me e-mail.

Thanks,