[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG December Meeting: Introduction to socket programming

Mark Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Fri Dec 12 17:04:28 CET 2003

Hello,

Any interesting comments, news or tidbits from the meeting?  I wish I
could have been there.

I am making progress with Zope -- ZetaDB is a real win for ramping
up - generates a complete stand-alone app from a set of
DB-tables/database:

  http://zetadb.sourceforge.net/features.html

I am using it with Zope 2.7b3, PgSQL 7.3.2 (Debian Sarge), and 1.1.10
psycopg PgSQL DB adapter.   I "checked out" the latest CVS version --
they are constantly improving ZetaDB.

hope this helps,
----mark