[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG December Meeting: Introduction to socket programming

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Dec 9 06:25:11 CET 2003

Reminder.  Meeting this Wednesday at our regular location...

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 02:23 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:
> The Triangle Zope/Python User Group (TriZPUG) will hold its next meeting on
> Wednesday, December 10, at 6:30 p.m. in Raleigh, NC.  We will be meeting in
> the DELTA conference room(s) at Venture III, who has kindly permitted us to
> use their meeting room, on NCSU's Centennial Campus.  Directions to Venture
> III are below.  This month, Tom Bryan will be giving an introduction to
> socket programming in Python.

Note that I'll be giving  an introduction that assumes that you haven't done
any socket programming in any language.  Since we won't be having another
meeting for 7 weeks, I'll try to finish in under an hour to leave some time
for everyone to chat about Python and/or Zope after the presentation.