[triangle-zpug] Call for votes: whether/when to have another meeting before end of year

Mark Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Wed Dec 3 14:48:51 CET 2003

Hello,

I am most interested in talking to folks doing Production web app
development in Zope, Plone, Zope CMF etc.  That includes the usual Web
form/DB stuff, and also e-commerce, Portals etc.  If anyone meets
informally or at this zpug meeting (location?) who does this stuff,
please speak up.

thank you!
-----mark

  biggers at
  utsl.com
  336 849-0278

  slugging through the Zope Bible and Zope book....