[triangle-zpug] Zope/python Training

Mark Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Wed Dec 3 14:45:53 CET 2003

I wish I was up-to-speed enough to teach such a course.

Would anyone at NCSU be interested in "opening this up" to folks
outside NCSU, as 1 or 2 public courses?

I really like the course outline from this company -- sounds like just
what I need.

    http://www.cignex.com/site/Services/AdvCMFTrng/CourseDetails.html

   (I think 3 days may be too little for the amount of material, however)

I'll be using Zope for my consulting work, and although I've done a
lot of Python, Perl and some J2EE and OpenACS work, Zope is a horse of
a different color.
I'm trying to leverage Formulator and ZetaDB (which gens DB/form code)
to see how to do what I can easily do in these other Web app systems.

thanks,
----mark

  utsl.com
  (336) 849-0278