[triangle-zpug] Call for votes: whether/when to have another meeting before end of year

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Dec 1 20:27:18 CET 2003

On Sunday 02 November 2003 06:14 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:

> The question:
> Should we simply not meet again until January, or should we attempt one
> more meeting before the new year?
>
> If you'd like to see one more meeting, what times would work for you?  Are
> Wednesday's good?  Say, the first or second Wednesday in December?

So, no response but Jim's.  I'm still looking at December 10, normal hour and
location.  I was going to put together a little presentation on either PyQt
with BlackAdder (see theKompany.com) or on a little app I've been playing
with off of SourceForge (maybe a talk about Python sockets and simple network
programming).

What do you think?  Interested?  Definitely will be there next Wednesday?
Definitely won't make it?  I don't want to go if I'm going to be the only one
there.  :-)