[triangle-zpug] Zope/python Training

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Dec 1 17:54:05 CET 2003

On Monday 01 December 2003 02:27 pm, Paul Edward Brinich wrote:

> I have a few people over here at NCSU who are interested in getting some
> formal training in Zope/python.  I was wondering if anyone on this list
> knows any companies or individuals who might be interested in teaching a
> 3-5 day class to 10-20 people on Zope/python basics.  Thanks!

I love to teach, but I'm not really in that line of work right now.  Perhaps
one of the consultants in our group would set something up for you.

How about Zope Corp?  I know that they have Zope training courses.  I'm not
sure what they offer in terms of Python basics.  You could also check with
some of those listed on
http://www.python.org/topics/learn/courses.html
OR
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonConsulting

I have never had any formal Python training, so I can't make any
recommendations.  You might want to ask on comp.lang.python and/or
python-tutor.  I'm sure you'll find someone who has taken some sort of
training course.