[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG August Meeting: Smorgasbord Presentations and "Party"

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Aug 27 00:04:30 EDT 2003

On Monday 25 August 2003 12:45 am, Tom Bryan wrote:
> TriZPUG August Meeting: Smorgasbord Presentations and "Party"
> Hope to see you there!

Wow!  I hope I'm not the only one planning to come to the meeting at 6:30
tomorrow (Wednesday) night.  We'll be meeting at the regular place.  I'll
have the 12 copies of my handout and a bag of potato chips.  Anyone else?
I hope at least one of our room sponsors at UNC plans to be there.  :)

I really hope that we have ten or more people at this meeting.  The spouse of
a coworker is thinking of learning Python, and I invited him to the meeting
to meet everyone and say hi.  I'd like for him to see that there is a nice
little community of Python programmers in the area.