[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG August Meeting: Smorgasbord Presentations and "Party"

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Aug 25 03:50:17 EDT 2003

On Monday 25 August 2003 12:45 am, Tom Bryan wrote:
> TriZPUG August Meeting: Smorgasbord Presentations and "Party"

I decided to go ahead and try Will's idea.  I hope everyone can come.  Please
discuss questions of food and handout topics on this list.  To make this
meeting successful, everyone needs to put forth a bit of effort.

I will be coming to this meeting, but I expect to be realitvely unavailable
via e-mail until then.  So, help answer each other's questions about the
meeting.

I also noticed that dev.zope.org seems to have been upgraded in some massive
way that seems to have broken our Wiki.  I'll try to look into that later
this week and see whether I can fix it before the meeting.

---Tom

P.S.  I plan to bring a large bag of "Kettle Chips" brand potato chips.