[triangle-zpug] Summary of July 2003 meeting

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Aug 4 03:41:28 EDT 2003

I'd like to thank Sam for giving us an overview of Zope's CMF at our last
meeting.  His outline reminded me that I'd really like to play with Zope
again soon, and when I do, I plan on using CMF or Plone.  I found the meeting
particularly interesting because we had a few Plone users on hand to help Sam
compare and contrast Plone and CMF for us.  I believe Sam also gave a live
demo of using (and customizing?) the CMF, but I had to duck out a bit earlier
than usual so I missed most of it.  I hope that the meeting continued for a
while after I left and that everyone had more time to chat and discuss Zope.

I also brought one of the group's copies of _Text_Processing_in_Python_ to the
meeting.  Did anyone "check it out"?