[triangle-zpug] Call for suggestions: meeting date and location

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
28 Sep 2002 12:25:15 -0400

I'd much rather hold the meeting at Duke or State or some business in
RTP. No motels please.

Duke Biology has several rooms of whatever size you might need, and I'd
be happy to reserve/schedule the room for any day that doesn't conflict
with NCSUlug or TriLug.