[triangle-zpug] Call for suggestions: meeting date and location

A M Thomas triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:27:16 -0400

Hi,

I'm helping out with the Lulu Tech Circus (which is going to be _very_
cool, I think - pity there are no Zope or Python offerings, but there is
OpenSaurus, a mini film festival, a bunch of music (bands?), workshops,
...) and I expect to be _exhausted_ this coming week.  I vote for the
following Tuesday.  Tuesday is fine.  The room sounds great.  Thank you!

- A M Thomas