[triangle-zpug] Call for suggestions: meeting date and location

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:04:04 +0000

>From the first vote, we chose option C.  We plan to meet in a conference
room somewhere.  Geoff will give an overview of Zope, showing what can
be done with CMF and Plone.  We'll then migrate to a restaurant nearby
where we can socialize.  We'll probably ask everyone to write up a page
about their current/past Python experience and projects so that we can
share (and I can take notes about whom to ask to present on which
topics).

Right now, I have one meeting location.  John can get us a room at his
employer (Veritas): "Its a fancy state of the art conference room, an
entire wall of whiteboard, and a couple projectors.  Its a really great
room....I can get the room, but the room and my availability is limited
to Tuesday evenings."  The building is off of Meridian Parkway, near
the 55 / 54 intersection.

Does anyone else have a good room to offer?  Bonus points if it's
central to our members.  Extra bonus points if it's closer to Raleigh
since that's where I'll be coming from, and I hate driving. ;-)

If not, does Tuesday work for everyone?  Could everyone meet as soon as
this Tuesday, October 1?  According to
http://www.neverwhere.org/~steve/triangle/groups.html
the second Tuesday would have fewer conflicts.  How does everyone feel
about October 8?

---Tom