[triangle-zpug] Call for votes: first meeting format

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:00:15 +0000

On Sunday 15 September 2002 06:08 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:

My votes
A) -1
B) +1
C) +1

I'd like to force Geoff to give a talk since he's the one who started
the whole idea of a TriZPUG. ;-)

We currently have a "turn out" of 2/3 of the list for this vote.  Unless
the other five suddenly cast their votes, the tally stands at

A) -1 ( 4 * +1, 5 * -1 , 1 * 0 )
B) +1 ( 4 * +1, 3 * -1, 3 * 0 )
C) +5 ( 6 * +1, 1 * -1, 3 * 0 )

So, I'm going to start planning for option C (start in a conference room
where Geoff will give a 30 minute presentation; then move to a
restaurant where we can all discuss our work/plans with Zope and
Python).

---Tom