[triangle-zpug] Call for votes: first meeting format

Jon Carnes triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
18 Sep 2002 13:20:42 -0400

John, the electrons carrying your message were hit by a quantum black
hole traveling too close to your local network.  The close encounter
caused a small tear in the time/space continuum and your message was
actually tossed back in time 2yrs, 3mos, and 23 days! Where it
re-emerged on a past internet connection.  Fortunately, sendmail has a
the ability to handle such quantum fluctuations in the time/space
continuum and was able to deliver your message to the proper place and
time!  Whew!

Either that, or your system clock is way off.