[triangle-zpug] Organizing first meeting of TriZPUG

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
05 Sep 2002 11:00:43 -0400

I'm in the mostly python group, and I could do a couple of different
talks - I've often given talks at NCSA or Ncsulug.

I could talk about projects I've done written in python, or I could talk
about some of the pythonic bits in those projects.

XML-RPC
mod_python
using python for system administration for fun and profit...

I'd LOVE to see a talk (or better yet, working code) for a more advanced
config file parser.