[triangle-zpug] Organizing first meeting of TriZPUG

Geoff Davis triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:14:29 -0400

Thanks for all your work setting this up, Tom!

Jamaica Jamaica is fine, but I too would prefer something a little more
structured, since it's going to be a bunch of people who don't know each
other at all getting together.  I'd vote for some kind of combination of
formal structure and food.  Maybe group takeout followed by a talk in a
conference room, or a talk followed by a trip to a restaurant or bar or
something.  I'll even volunteer to give the first talk on the Zope Content
Management Framework / Plone.

I agree that having some kind of alternating Zope / Python content would be
preferable to either alone.  I think there's a lot of room for
cross-fertilization between the respective camps.

I'm a PowerPoint afficianado, so if I'm going to give a talk, I'll need a
projector.  I'll bring a laptop.

I'm self-employed at the moment, so my schedule is very flexible.
Weeknights are generally fine.

Geoff Davis
geoff@geoffdavis.net
http://www.geoffdavis.net