[triangle-zpug] Organizing first meeting of TriZPUG

Jon Carnes triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
04 Sep 2002 10:49:03 -0400

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 00:53, A M Thomas wrote:
> Jamacia!  That sounds interesting.  Is it a talking/listening friendly
> setup (i.e., not too loud, table for 10 possible)?
>
> - Ann Marie (Chapel Hill-ite)

Jamacia Jamacia is far from a fancy restaurant. We can easily move
tables together, and generally - if there is not a band playing - it is
very conducive to small gatherings.  Talking/listening friendly.  Of
course, I mainly go there for the food and since mama taught me not to
talk with my mouth full, I would be doing more listening than talking!

Jon Carnes