[triangle-zpug] Organizing first meeting of TriZPUG

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
04 Sep 2002 10:43:43 -0400

NCSU Lug meets on odd tuesdays at 7:30
TriLug meets on .... odd thursdays?
NCSA meets on the second tuesday at 6:30 or so.

I would say pick a day/time not conflicting with one of these- a greate
way to kill a new group is conflict with an established group where
there's a good chance of crossover.