[triangle-zpug] Organizing first meeting of TriZPUG

Jon Carnes triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
04 Sep 2002 00:06:50 -0400

How about Next Monday or Tuesday?  That would be the 9th or 10th. We
could meet in someplace like CrossRoads Right off of the Beltline (for
us Raleigh Folks).  In fairness to folks not from Raleigh, I'm also
willing to travel as far as the 54/55 intersection area - one of my
favorite restraunts Jamacia Jamacia is there.

Jon Carnes
===