[triangle-zpug] Looking for a speaker for next meeting (Nov 12)

A M Thomas triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:09:23 -0500

If you're asking whether 6:15 is a good time, it's good for me.

I'd find a MailMan talk interesting, too.

- AM

  What I was going to say was that "Because of prior