[triangle-zpug] Looking for a speaker for next meeting (Nov 12)

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:40:26 +0500

On Monday 28 October 2002 03:23 pm, Tom Bryan wrote:
> On Monday 28 October 2002 10:24 pm, Hunter Matthews wrote:
> > I can't do one on big stuff, but if no one else wants the testing
> > talk (I'd like to see that myself)
>
> Well, we've had three definite "yes" votes for the time and the
> topic. Since I've already started preparing, let's plan for our next
> meeting to be
> 	Tuesday, November 12
> 	6:30 p.m.
> 	Same location as last meeting (is it available?)
>
> I'm going to assume (hope) that we'll have at least another half
> dozen show up (two quite ones for everyone who says something?).
> Because of

Heh...obviously, I sent that one by mistake.  *blush*

I was going to check on the room location first.  I was also going to
check my schedule.  What I was going to say was that "Because of prior
a commitment, I may have to leave before 8:00."  I was going to see
whether I can rearrange my schedule.  Otherwise, I was going to ask
whether people could make it at 6:15.  (We have at least one member who
would have trouble making it by 6:00, I think.)  Based on the last
meeting, we may want at least 90 minutes for the talk and follow-up
questions.  Or was that just because the last meeting included general
introductions?

---Tom