[triangle-zpug] Looking for a speaker for next meeting (Nov 12)

John Beimler triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
28 Oct 2002 13:59:44 -0500

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 05:23, Tom Bryan wrote:
> On Monday 28 October 2002 10:24 pm, Hunter Matthews wrote:
>
> > I can't do one on big stuff, but if no one else wants the testing
> > talk (I'd like to see that myself)
>
> Well, we've had three definite "yes" votes for the time and the topic.
> Since I've already started preparing, let's plan for our next meeting
> to be
> 	Tuesday, November 12
> 	6:30 p.m.
> 	Same location as last meeting (is it available?)

yup its available, and I'll be ready to do a presentation at some point,
just not yet.  Too busy working and taking care of my family.  I can
probably scare up some other folks to do presentations from the weblog
community.

Peace.

john