[triangle-zpug] Looking for a speaker for next meeting (Nov 12)

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:23:43 +0500

On Monday 28 October 2002 10:24 pm, Hunter Matthews wrote:

> I can't do one on big stuff, but if no one else wants the testing
> talk (I'd like to see that myself)

Well, we've had three definite "yes" votes for the time and the topic.
Since I've already started preparing, let's plan for our next meeting
to be
	Tuesday, November 12
	6:30 p.m.
	Same location as last meeting (is it available?)

I'm going to assume (hope) that we'll have at least another half dozen
show up (two quite ones for everyone who says something?).  Because of