[triangle-zpug] Looking for a speaker for next meeting (Nov 12)

Hunter Matthews triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
28 Oct 2002 12:24:02 -0500

On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 14:07, Tom Bryan wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 October 2002 02:35 am, Tom Bryan wrote:
> > I'd like to hold our second meeting on the second Tuesday of November
> > (the 12th).
>
> I haven't heard anything, yea or nea, about this date.  Does the 12th at
> 6:30 pm work for everyone?

Yes.

> > Hunter is interested in giving a talk, but he will be unable to give
> > our next talk.
>
> Actually, Hunter is the only one who has sounded even mildly interested
> in giving a talk.

I can't do one on big stuff, but if no one else wants the testing talk
(I'd like to see that myself) I can do one on the basics of mod_python,
or how to use shelves in odd ways.