[triangle-zpug] Looking for a speaker for next meeting (Nov 12)

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:21:30 +0500

On Monday 28 October 2002 07:38 pm, Ian Sparks wrote:
> Nov. 12th 6:30 works for me.
>
> I'd be interested in a presentation on unit testing in python. It may
> be kind of off-topic but I'd also be interested in some kind of
> presentation/roundtable by anyone who has experience with eXtreme
> Programming.

I haven't worked on any software team that used the eXtremem Programming
methodology.  I believe that there's a separate group forming in the
Triangle to discuss XP itself.  I don't have the URL here, but I can
dig it up if you can't find it.

> The company I work for is currently in the throes of a merger and I
> don't expect it to settle out this side of Christmas but,
> circumstances permitting, I'd be willing to do a ReportLab
> presentation in a Feb/March kind of timeframe.

That would be great!  Last time I looked at ReportLab, it looked like a
great package, but I haven't had much time to play with it.

---Tom