[triangle-zpug] Call for suggestions: meeting date and location

John Beimler triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
02 Oct 2002 12:36:58 -0400

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 21:40, Tom Bryan wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 October 2002 10:38 pm, Charles Fulton wrote:
>
> > I can most likely make it.  Has there been talk of what time or am I
> > just not paying attention?  I have a meeting until 5:30 and would
> > then need to drive from NCSU so something more evening is good for
> > me.
>
> :-O  Darn!  I knew I was forgetting something.
>
> If it's a Tuesday, I'm going to have to clear most of my evening, and I
> can probably be there as early as 5:30.  Since we're planning on dinner
> and/or snack after the meeting, I don't think that we'll want to start
> too late.
>
> John, for what times is the room reserved?

The room is reserved from 5 PM on.   On a side note, heres the address
and some random directions to the building (lifted from our intranet)
anyone else needs more info, or better directions, email me directly.

VERITAS Software, 2530 Meridian Parkway, in Research Triangle Park. The
Meridian Business Park is off of Highway 55, near its intersection with
Interstate 40.

>From I-40, take exit 278. At the bottom of the exit, turn LEFT onto
Highway 55.

Turn left at the next light onto Meridian Parkway.
Travel approximately one-half mile, to building 2530 on the RIGHT.
Turn RIGHT, and park in the back. VERITAS is on the first floor.

Go to the Blue Ridge Conference Room, located past the elevators, I'll
put signs up (someone remind me, please)

BTW the Conference Room phone number is: 919-405-2636, the doors lock
somewhere around 7:00, so we should start before then so people don't
have to run back and forth to open the doors.

john