[triangle-zpug] Call for suggestions: meeting date and location

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:48:24 +0500

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 05:47 pm, A M Thomas wrote:

> Thank you for organizing this, even though it's turning out to be a
> bit of a pain :)

No problem.  I haven't actually done much more than guarantee *a lot* of
traffic on our mailing list.  I'll just be happy if people don't add us
to their Spam filters or unsubscribe from the list before we get to the
first meeting.  ;-)

I imagine that it'll be fairly simple after the first one.  If the first
meeting works out okay, we'll probably try to meet a couple more times
without a lot of discussion on the list.  I'll probably schedule
meetings on November 11 and December 9 (second Tuesday of the month)
around the same time and maybe at the same place.  After the first few
meetings, we'll see how it's going and whether everyone likes the
meeting format/topics/location/etc.

---Tom