[triangle-zpug] Call for suggestions: meeting date and location

A M Thomas triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 08:47:31 -0400

I can definitely make it.  Since the room's already reserved, I marked
it on my calendar, just in case.

Thank you for organizing this, even though it's turning out to be a bit
of a pain :)

- AM