[triangle-zpug] Call for suggestions: meeting date and location

Tom Bryan triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 06:02:56 +0000

On Sunday 29 September 2002 03:13 pm, Geoff Davis wrote:
> I'll need a little time toget a decent presentation together.
> Tuesdays work, and October 8 would be fine.

Well, since this is the vote that matters the most, we are definitely
not meeting today.  As for next week (October 8), it looks like AM
Thomas, Geoff, and I can make it, but that would be a rather small
crew.

I'd appreciate it if everyone on the list would at least indicate
whether they would come to the meeting.  Something like +1/definitely,
0/maybe, or -1/no.

Repeating the details for those too lazy to look at the parent message
in this thread: We plan to meet in a conference room at Veritas off of
Meridian Parkway, near the 54/55 intersection.  Geoff will give an
overview of Zope, showing what can be done with CMF and Plone.  We'll
then migrate to a restaurant nearby where we can socialize.  We'll
probably ask everyone to write up a page about their current/past
Python experience and projects so that we can share (and I can take
notes about whom to ask to present on which topics).

Thanks,
---Tom