[triangle-zpug] Zope topics

A M Thomas triangle-zpug@starship.python.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:50:36 -0500

I'm also interested in hearing about product development using Zope3, as
well as: expected (if known) time frames for stable releases of Zope3;
how stable the new Zope will be (i.e., more about how it's being
tested); will 'virtual hosting' be handled any differently than now; and
whether and how the server resources used by Zope3 will be different
from that of Zope2.  All this is to help me answer this question:
Assuming that Zope3 is wonderful and I'll want to use it, what kind of
Zope development should I do now to make the most of my time?

I haven't read anything about Zope3 yet (yes, I'm slack), so some of
these questions are probably already answered somewhere.  But I figured
I'd put the list out there in case it helped.

- AM